Re: Frame vs. Word Results

Subject: Re: Frame vs. Word Results
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 17:23:10 -0700

Since we're talking publicly re Frame v. Word, a few thoughts:

Table Editor: Advantage to Word

One thing I wish I could do in Frame is navigate among a table's cells
better. It's rather annoying to not be able to arrow over in a table in
Frame the way I can in Word.

In a very real sense, Word's table editor is better than Frame's because
I can use the arrow keys to move in any direction I want from any cell I
want.

Graphics Editor: Advantage to Frame

In a word, Word's graphics palette sucks. :P If you bring in a Word
graphic into a Frame document, you're stuck with having to use the Word
graphics palette. While Word's graphics palette will show up in Frame
when a Word graphic is selected, its presence only serves to remind me
of The Microsoft Monopoly. :P

This from someone who uses both Frame and Word daily and rather