Aspiring technical writers

Subject: Aspiring technical writers
From: Elvin Thurston <evlnt -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 19:30:39 -0400

I am looking for professionals in the Boston area who are willing to
network re. prospects for someone with good analytical and writing
skills coming from a science background but wanting to do a Career
Switch into Technical Writing.

If you are willing to talk on the phone please include your number in
your reply. Otherwise you can E-mail me direct at
evlnt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net or call me at 781-890-5518.

Any takers?

I would also like to compare notes with anyone else trying to get into
this exciting area!

Elvin Thurston

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=