Re: Micrographx FlowCharter

Subject: Re: Micrographx FlowCharter
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 07:46:42 -0500

> Tracy, can you tell us which formats you can export to?

I'm just going to list extensions here... hopefully everyone will
recognize what they're looking for. There's too many to type them all
out, and I have to leave the office in 10 minutes :-). But if you have
questions about a specific format, let me know (or check the Micrographx
home page, which I think is micrographx.com).

AI
EPS
PSD
DXF
GIF
PNG
CGM
JPG
PCT
DRW
PCX
TIF
BMP
TGA
WMF
WPG
GEM
PLT
IGS
PPF
PP4
PP5
SCT
RAS
PCX
DIB

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=