Re: flowcharting sw

Subject: Re: flowcharting sw
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:09:30 +1000

Another way, since Visio was seen as too expensive and Frame compatability
was required, is to use Orgchart which is cheap and very basic. It can be
used by Frame if you cut and then paste. Also, the flowcharting is very
basic, but may just meet your needs.

If you are really desperate and have a screen capture program and Word6/97,
do it in Word, capture the image and then use it in Frame.

I still use this method (coming from a Word background) when in a hurry and
when I want the Word97 graphic features. They are much quicker to use than
the Frame graphic tools and the finished product is better I find.

Regards,

Bruce Ashley
OZ