Re: flowcharting sw

Subject: Re: flowcharting sw
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 15:52:12 -0500

We use Micrographx FlowCharter, which allows you to export flow charts
to many different graphic formats. We paid $99 for an upgrade from the
previous version (ABC FlowCharter 6). I haven't used Visio, and in fact
I've barely used FlowCharter, so I can't compare the two, but
FlowCharter seems pretty easy. If you have any questions I can ask
someone in the office who actually has a clue. ;-)

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=