Re: Project Plan

Subject: Re: Project Plan
From: Beth Agnew <bagnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:59:45 -0400

A couple of people asked for a sample project plan:

Are you folks thinking of an MS Project type project plan, or a written
narrative describing how you'll handle the project. I usually do the latter
with my Publication plan, similar to Hackos' Information Plan, but including
more details about assumptions, dependencies, interfacing groups and so
forth. I'd be glad to share once I know more what it is you're expecting.

--Beth

Beth Agnew
Senior Technical Writer, InSystems Technologies Inc.
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100 Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9X1 Fax: (905) 513-1419
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com

See my friendly face at:
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/a.htm#agnewb

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=