Project Plan

Subject: Project Plan
From: "Brett M. Thorson" <BMThorso -at- AVISTAINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 08:23:49 -0500

I am reading JoAnn T Hackos' - Managing Your Documentation Projects, and
it seems to be flowing pretty well.

I was hoping to get an example of a Project plan (Not provided in the
book).

Does anyone have an example project plan they could share so I can get a
glimpse of what is in there, and how you word the stuff?

I have already made the Information plan, and I thought it looked pretty
nice.

-----
Note: The e-mail from this list comes to me in a digest, so if you could
CC responses to me directly, that would be great!

--Brett Thorson
AVISTA Incorporated
Spam Filters Activated

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=