NS Open Studio - Web Writing

Subject: NS Open Studio - Web Writing
From: Bill Bledsoe <bledsoe -at- CMS-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 10:34:11 -0500

Hey gang,

Just thought I'd point out some interesting articles on Web Writing
currently on Netscape's Open Studio site... kind of interesting views on
writing for the web... and a markedly "untechie" discussion going on
there...

I found it interesting so I thought I'd pass it along.

-bb

http://developer.netscape.com/openstudio/home2.html
Bill Bledsoe
Web Developer - CMS
bill -dot- bledsoe -at- cms-stl -dot- com

"I'm out on a limb where the fun begins"
Adrian Belew/The Bears

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=