Managing a department Intranet

Subject: Managing a department Intranet
From: Ron Sering <rsering -at- USWEST -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 08:35:27 -0600

Can anyone recommend a book about being the Webmaster of an Intranet? I
would most like to learn some things about the technical aspects of the
Intranet, such as using servers, setting up databases, etc. If you post
personal replies, I will post a summary.
TIA

- Ron Sering

"I can't think of anything to say."
- Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon