existentialism and Microsoft

Subject: existentialism and Microsoft
From: Miles Kimball <miles -dot- kimball -at- MURRAYSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 12:16:14 -0500

Had to share this with someone:

Due to a typical snafu, all of the graphics filters for Word were deleted
on our server (we run Word from the server to client machines). When I
tried to insert a .jpg file in a Word document and double-clicked on it, I
got the juiciest existential remark:

"Word cannot edit the unknown."

At least Microsoft knows its limitations. ;-)

Miles

Miles A. Kimball
Director, Professional Writing Program
Murray State University
miles -dot- kimball -at- murraystate -dot- edu

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=