Need help with button name

Subject: Need help with button name
From: Julie Deutz <jdeutz -at- GPS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 09:53:14 -0500

Hello all:

I'm documenting an Internet software application that involves purchase
requisitions that follow a workflow process. I have a button on the bottom
of a page that allows the user to circumvent the approval process and submit
the requisition for final approval. (The app has to be set up to allow
this). What should the button say? I want to say, "Submit for final
approval," but obviously that's too long. "Final approval" sounds as though
the user is approving it himself.

Any ideas out there?

Julie Deutz
Internet information development