Re: Not fighting back: [was] challenging and oppressive SME situation

Subject: Re: Not fighting back: [was] challenging and oppressive SME situation
From: Mark Baker <mbaker -at- OMNIMARK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:30:40 -0400

Mark Baker

>No technical communications manager worth their salt would not want an
>employee to withhold information such as this.

Yikes! I read this over three times before I posted it and still didn't spot
the double negative. Of course, it jumped right out at me when I saw in on
the list! I meant:

No technical communications manager worth their salt would want an
employee to withhold information such as this.

---
Mark Baker
Manager, Corporate Communications
OmniMark Technologies Corporation