FW: A question of Grammar

Subject: FW: A question of Grammar
From: "Hill, Chris" <EDSCH -at- AIRTOURS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:04:48 +0100

> 'Type the Address of the supplier into this box'
>
> or
>
> 'Type the Address for the supplier into this box'.

the consensus seems to be 'Type the Supplier's address into this box'..
Many thanks for this but should the word supplier be followed by an
apostrophe? I was under the impression that plural nouns should only be
employed for certain short words and when the word is a title of a play
or quoted word. Can anyone shed any light on this...

Thanks Again

Chris Hill
edsch -at- airtours -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=