Timesheets

Subject: Timesheets
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <mikeuhl -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 21:47:18 -0400

I work for Lockheed Martin at the U.S. EPA. Our timesheets make IRS tax
forms look simple. We track hours down to the tenth, i.e., every six
minute interval. The coding system and rules for making changes are
enough to make someone take up drinking or go postal.

I have learned that John Milton (17th Century English poet) describes
the key flaw in the way the U.S. Federal government operates:

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Ciao.

-Mike
--
Michael Andrew Uhl (mailto:mikeuhl -at- mindspring -dot- com)
Ph. 919.541.4283 (W); 919.544.0951 (H)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=