Re: Senior Technical Writer - The Pentagon

Subject: Re: Senior Technical Writer - The Pentagon
From: Denise Fritch <dfritch -at- INTELLICORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:05:24 -0700

At 10:42 AM 8/20/98 -0700, Barry Kieffer wrote:
>This sounds like a great position, but I would re-read Three Days of the
>Condor first.
>
>Just some tech writer humor! <grin> :~)

I agree Barry. It is a nice position.

Nice humor too. However this position is supposed to be in the Pentagon,
not a brownstone. Besides, the employer in that novel was the CIA. With the
military, the equivalent (sort of) would be an investigator for military
counterintelligence. <G> So speaks someone who retired from that field in
1984 and started working as a tech writer. (Talk about "strange entries"
into tech writing.)

Best,

Denise L. Fritch

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=