Re: Converting FrameMaker to HTML using Webworks

Subject: Re: Converting FrameMaker to HTML using Webworks
From: Suzanne Gerrior <suzanne -at- JAZZMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 10:04:58 -0400

Hello all,

I have a FrameMaker document that I want to convert to .HTML. When I
selected the convert to .html option in FrameMaker it didn't create any
links (or TOC). I ended up using Webworks by Quadralay which did a very nice
job with the links, however, I haven't been able to figure out how to create
a Back button. Can someone tell me how to do this, I will be eternally
grateful.

Thanks

Suzanne Gerrior
suzanne -at- jazzmail -dot- com