Re: Screen shots

Subject: Re: Screen shots
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:29:24 -0700

Since your application uses 256 colors, it's logical to assume that your
users will all have 256 color display capabilities. If that's true, then you
should not experience any unusual problems switching from 16- to 256-color
graphics in PageMaker. You can expect larger file sizes, though.

Hope this helps ...

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=