Seeking platform-independent doc-management software

Subject: Seeking platform-independent doc-management software
From: Mark Forseth <markf -at- MERGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 15:09:59 -0500

I'm looking for a platform-independent (Web-based?)
documentation-management software.

Man in charge is threatening to replace our home-made,Web-based, effective
but primative system with a company-wide, Windows-based, doc-management
software only. I believe several alternatives are available, and prefer a
Web-based system to accommodate any and all operating systems (UNIX, Mac,
Linux, Windows, et al.), present and future.

Suggestions or recommendations welcome!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=