Job Opps in Central Florida

Subject: Job Opps in Central Florida
From: "Schweizer, Alex" <alexs -at- VISTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 15:32:59 -0400

We are looking for several technical writers who have a BA/BS degree in
a related field and 2-5 years of experience documenting software in a
Windows/Client-Server based applications environment. We develop
software in Visual Basic with a WIN95-98/NT front end and an SQL Server
back end. Our environment is fast paced, self directed, team oriented.

Skills should include strong writing, RoboHELP or similar HAT, Windows,
Word, and Microsoft Office. Online help experience is the key. DTPs
and other tools (including graphics) are a plus, as well as knowledge of
HTML/HTML Help. Ability to communicate and work well with others is
vital.

We write medical software that encompasses the large, medical group
practice experience (HMOs, PPOs, etc.), from scheduling an appointment
with a physician to recording the clinical information to billing the
patient to collecting the money, to running the reports. Clinical or
financial experience in commercial healthcare a plus.

Compensation is based on experience, excellent benefits including 401k.
There are no interview or relocation expenses involved, however, so
local candidates are optimal.

We are a medium sized company, no longer poised to take over the
marketplace, but rather, in the process of doing so. We are located in
devastatingly hot (I mean sunny) Central Florida, so if you are here, on
your way, or if you know somebody who is either of the above, and
interested in staying on the cutting edge, contact me or send your
resume to alexs -at- visteon -dot- com or fax # 667-4412.

To learn more about us, check out our web site at www.visteon.com.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=