Re: need logo

Subject: Re: need logo
From: Dave Neufeld <Dave_Neufeld -at- SPECTRUMSIGNAL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:32:44 -0700

Cindy wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find the Sony Compact Disc logo.
> I'm designing a CD and we want to use the little disc logo, but I can't
> find it. I've looked on the Sony site, checked logo sites, even contacted
> a replication company in town.

Ad-Art sells corporate logos which I think include what you're looking for.
Find them at:

http://www2.ad-art.com/innovation/imlogo2.htm

But it is worth buying the whole CD for just the little "Compact DISC" logo?
If you get any other leads let us know. I've been frustrated by this in the
past as well...

david neufeld

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=