Tech Writing in Seattle

Subject: Tech Writing in Seattle
From: Renee Lenti <Renee -dot- Lenti -at- COASTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:29:13 -0700

Does anyone have any information about the current job situation for
Technical Writers in Seattle? I am relocating to the Seattle area this
fall, and so far my searches have produced very little in the way of
technical writing jobs. I would appreciate references to headhunters as
well.

Thanks,
Renee Lenti

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=