Word/Section breaks/Page numbers

Subject: Word/Section breaks/Page numbers
From: Reuven Frank <reuven -at- E-AND-C -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 17:26:11 +0200

I am working on Word 6.0 running in WinNT.

I have a file that is divided imto sections because some of the graphics are two abreast (in columns.)

For some Word-y unfathomable reason, the section breaks have screwed up my page numbering. (There is one page where there are four sections breaks on what prints as one page.)

Any ideas?
Typical Word behavior?
Known bug?

Let's hear it whirl-fans. (And I don't mean, jump through the flaming hoop because I'm using Word, either.)

TIA,
-Reuven Frank
reuven -at- e-and-c -dot- com
00-972-2-586-2014 -Phone