We are interested! (Types of TWs)

Subject: We are interested! (Types of TWs)
From: Elizabeth Kane <bkane -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 12:33:03 -0700

<snip:>
<However, sometimes I feel that few people on
this list are interested in anything I could contribute, so I lurk.
But, just for the record, all of you "other types of writers" have
some company.>

Speaking for myself and probably plenty of others, I'm really
interested in hearing any issues and questions regarding all types of
tech writing. I'd like to learn all I can about what's "out there" in
this field.

Your messages might offer the only clues I would ever see as to
whether there's something I might like better than documenting
software/hardware!

Please don't think that we don't want to hear it -- lay it on us. You
never know who's listening.

Thanks,
Beth Kane
Sr. TW