Re: Conceit, or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Comp

Subject: Re: Conceit, or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying About Comp
From: Theresa Jakupco <Tsjz -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:23:05 EDT

Jason,

<<So, before we all pounce on the original poster for not being PC and
saying "Yes, anyone can automatically become a TW as a matter of
course," re-read the post and realize that the poster was saying that,
just because they can type, they are not automatically in the career
path for TWing; that you can't put in X number of years of typing and
expect to be a TW without putting in some learning time.>>

It was not WHAT was said, but rather the TONE used in conveying the message
which made it so objectionable.

Theresa Jakupco
tsjz -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=