Re: Dividing the Tech writer job

Subject: Re: Dividing the Tech writer job
From: "Smith, Martin" <smithmr -at- ENCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:13:11 -0600

For starters, I'd stop calling them girls. Perhaps I 'm reading to much
into this post, but I'm shocked by the contempt you've shown for your
coworkers, especially when describing their inability to quickly master
DTP software.

Martin R. Smith
Technical Writer / Audiophile
ENCORP: The Energy Automation Company, http://www.encorp.com