Re: A page of thumbnails

Subject: Re: A page of thumbnails
From: Barry Campbell <barry -at- WEBVERANDA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:42:23 -0400

At 10:56 AM 8/10/98 -0500, Buck and Tilly Buchanan wrote:

>I would appreciate hearing what package you are using to quickly create
>a page of thumbnails from a diskette full of .jpg files.

You don't mention your hardware platform, but assuming that you're
using a Windows-based PC:

I use a program called LViewPro 2.0. It's a graphics viewer and converter
(has some editing features, too). It has a *great* catalog/thumbnail
feature (and you can create slideshows or contact sheets from catalogs).

Price, $40.

More info:

http://www.lview.com

Try before you buy: http://www.lview.com/down2.0.htm (full-featured
evaluation copy)

I have no affiliation with this company or their product, other than being
a registered (and satisfied) user.

Best regards.
Barry Campbell * barry -at- webveranda -dot- com * 40.77 N, 73.97 W
--
[O]ne of the strongest motives that leads men to art
and science is escape from everyday life with its

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=