Multiple postings..server error...

Subject: Multiple postings..server error...
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 17:52:32 -0400

If some of my co-members received numerous responses to a message I
posted, I have no idea as to why. The only thing I did different was
cross-post with STC's Management Listserv. I apologize for any
inconvenience it may have caused, as I just saw several messages on my
E-mail which were duplicates. It could be my E-mail server's issue.

It was not intentional, believe me.

Smokey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=