HTML Advanced question!!

Subject: HTML Advanced question!!
From: Tytus Pluciennik <tytusp -at- ADLEX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 12:34:04 +0200

This may be a bit off topic!
However I have been asked to find an application that generates reports in
HTML. The reports are supposed to show database statistics plus help topics
concerning the particular report chosen.
If any of you Tech. writer/HTML whiz's know of such an application, please
let me know. Or if you know of a list such as this one but more geared for
HTML development, I would be also very grateful for the information.

Thanks in advance.

Tytus Pluciennik,
Technical Writer
Gdansk, Poland