Re: Writing scripts for presentations

Subject: Re: Writing scripts for presentations
From: Mark Gellis <mgellis -at- KETTERING -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 12:03:07 -0400

Does this help?

From Amazon.com...

Writing Your Own Scripts and Speeches for Corporate Television, Audio-Visual,
and Live
Presentations
Suzan St. Maur / Hardcover / Published 1991

The Corporate Scriptwriting Book : A Practical,
Step-By-Step Guide to Writing Scripts for Organizations
Donna Matrazzo / Published 1980

Powerful Presentations : Scripts to Customize for All Types of Audio-Visual
Business Presentations
by Peter Zakroff

Burns, Nancy wrote:

> I would appreciate information or recommendations for books concerning how
> to write effective scripts for business presentations. I am currently
> editing testimonial scripts that will be included in a corporate video. So
> far, I have searched the Internet using the keyword "multimedia" with
> results of only company names that create multimedia, and searched
> Amazon.com for books using the keywords: "multimedia", "writing scripts",
> "business presentations with results of books on creating and managing
> multimedia, or writing screen play scripts. I haven't found anything about
> writing an effective script though. Thanks,
>
> Nancy Burns
> nburns -at- breault -dot- com
>
> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=