Deleting Word 97 Menu Items

Subject: Deleting Word 97 Menu Items
From: David Chisma <chisma -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 07:27:10 +1000

Dear Techwhlers,

I've been converting some Word templates from Word 6 to Word 97. The old
templates had menu items added to run macros. Some of these are no
longer required and the macros have been deleted. However, the menu
items remain and I can't make them go away.

Word help seems to be hopelessly involved with adding and removing
toolbar buttons and ignores menu items. Dragging the items off the menu
with the Tools ... Customize dialog box active doesn't work. Any
suggestions?

Thanks, Dave Chisma
chisma -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=