FWD: Thanks for scrounging stories/advice

Subject: FWD: Thanks for scrounging stories/advice
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 12:05:01 -0600

Name withheld upon request. Please reply on list.

Hello Everyone,

A week or so ago I asked about what experience others had during layoffs.
Things are improving here now that the dust has settled. The scrounging is
about wrapped up and people are getting accustomed to their new duties.
Attitudes are better and life is almost back to normal except for missing
faces. The situation has presented a learning opportunity and a chance to
brush up on some old ones. The sad part is that most of it takes me away
from writing which is why I got into this field.

In spite of the improvements I'm keeping my ear to the ground for a great
opportunity. Please keep posting job announcements. I'm reading each one
very carefully.

Thank you for all the great stories and advice.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=