North Dallas Tech Writers Lunch

Subject: North Dallas Tech Writers Lunch
From: Mary Reynolds <mreynold -at- NORTEL -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 17:21:00 EDT

Next Thursday, August 6, there will be an informal lunchtime
get-together for any tech writers in the North Dallas/Richardson/
Plano area who would care to do a little networking in person.

Several of us met each other through posting to lists and decided
to meet for lunch last month. It was so much fun, we decided to meet
regularly and open it up to other TWs!

Time: come between 11:30-12:30
Date: Thursday, August 6
Place: Hearty Choices, 216 W. Campbell, Richardson (about 2 "blocks"
west of U.S. 75 on the north side)

If you're in this area, I hope to see you there! If you have any
questions, you can call Jane Bergen (972/997-8355) or me (972/
685-6291).