Page Layout in FrameMaker 5.5.3

Subject: Page Layout in FrameMaker 5.5.3
From: Bryn Morgan <Bryn_Morgan -at- GELCOPAYNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 13:03:14 -0500

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a document in FrameMaker 5.5.3 that includes two 4.25"
x 7" pages on one 8.5" x 14 piece of paper. My problem is that I'd like to
number each page individually, and get the numbers to generate so that I
can print each piece of paper double-sided, fold them in half, and staple
them in the middle. That means that I've got to somehow get my page
numbers and text to fall in the following order (example of a 10 page, 5
peice of paper booklet):

1=blank page (left side for back cover)
2=title page (right side)
3=blank page for inside of front cover (left)
4=blank page for inside of back cover (right)
5=page 10 (left)
6=page 3 (right)
7=page 9 (right)
8=page 4 (left)
9=page 8 (left)
10=page 5 (right)
11=page 7 (right)
12=page 6 (left)

I was hoping that I could set FrameMaker to do this automatically. Any
ideas?

Thanks so much,

Bryn Morgan
Technical Writer