Re: Obtaining Additional Fonts

Subject: Re: Obtaining Additional Fonts
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 18:30:32 +0200

Joe,

there are thousands of fonts available in font libraries. Look for example
at the Adobe Type on Call CD-ROM, which is distributed with almost every
Adobe product.

To find your good combination, it might be worthwile to look a bit in good
typography books. There are many helpful hints and tips there.

A decent heading font with Garamond would be Futura Condensed, maybe
Helvetica Narrow. In any case, it should be a relatively narrow sans-serif
font.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap ...

... with Acrobat Forms ... now for belt drive designers at

http://www.prodok.ch/prodok/riemen.html