Re: Dutch reading list

Subject: Re: Dutch reading list
From: Kees de Bondt <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 17:59:33 +0200

On 29-07-1998 19:00 Jennifer O Neill wrote:

>Thanks to everyone for sending me their recommendations for Dutch
>books on info design. I didn't think to mention in my request that my
>company is in the manufacturing sector. Altho' this doesn't make
>much difference, many of our manuals do tend to be smallish (less
>than 60 pages). And leaflets. Any books on leaflet/brochure design in Dutch?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Jennifer

Titles on my shelf are a.o.
Dalley. Gaade's illustrators en ontwerpers handboek - Gaade, ISBN 90 6017
017 2
Geradts. Die folder van u - Coutinho, ISBN 90 6283 778 6
Treebus. Tekstwijzer - Sdu, ISBN 90 120 3900 2

In general, check books on Desktop Publishing, or DTP.

Regards,
Kees de Bondt

AlQuin
informationflow-improvement
text
document
business communication
total quality

what software developers are now doing is magnificent
but it is not engineering...