Re: Word 97 and creating table formats

Subject: Re: Word 97 and creating table formats
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 11:31:07 -0700

Hi, all,

I've been beating my brains out trying to find a way to create tailored
table formats in Word 97. They have several "canned" ones to choose
from which are mainly variations on colors and borders/non-borders. I
need something more specific than that to save me time in setting up
document templates.

Unfortunately, my current employer does not want to go to Framemaker at
this time, so I'm stuck with Word. Anybody figured out how to trick the
darn thing into doing this???

Thanks,

BJ