Engineering font?

Subject: Engineering font?
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- MIDCOM-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 11:34:28 -0500

I'm working on polishing a 40+ page document all about transformers. The
document includes many mathematical and Greek characters in its formulas.

I'm on a Mac and am using the Garamond font. When I run into a character
I can't find in that font, I'm using the Symbol fonts ... but there are a
couple I'm having trouble tracking down. Anybody know of a font that
includes more of these kinds of characters? Do I need to get a Greek
font to be sure that I am getting all the Greek characters? What about a
mathematical font?

Thanks for your help.

Patty Ewy
Marketing Communications