Re: Font Question, Multi use document

Subject: Re: Font Question, Multi use document
From: Lim Wei Siong Vincent <wslim -at- CRTC -dot- CORP -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 09:08:10 +0800

My own preferences is to use sans serif fonts when the material is produced for viewing on computer screens.  Serifs fonts are used when the material is to be print out.

There seems to have some research done in this area but I am not sure where.

--
Lim Wei Siong Vincent
Software Resource Engineer

Singapore Software Center - Global Software Division
Motorola Electronics Pte Ltd
Tel : 65 - 486 7657 Fax : 65 - 481 6997
Email : wslim -at- crtc -dot- corp -dot- mot -dot- com

"I'm late, I'm late",says the White Rabbit as he disappears down the hole."