Text Alignment

Subject: Text Alignment
From: Reuven Frank <reuven -at- E-AND-C -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:39:43 +0200

Dear All

We are running Word 6.0 in WinNT.

Let's say that you create a new document with the Normal template.

Next you choose Numbered Headings (1. , 1.1. , 1.1.1. ,...)
Each of these headings is, of course, automatically indented; and, each is indented more than the previous heading. (As is clearly displayed in the Numbered Headings preview.)

*The question is:
Is there some automatic way that the text in the paragraphs will automatically match the indents of the Headings?

I could write a new template, and define a style for: "Style for following paragraph" that will match these styles up.
I guess the real question is: How come there isn' t some built-in way to do this?
Or, perhaps: How come Word doesn't do this automatically (or offer it as an option), when you choose the numbered Headings option.

Any ideas?

TIA
Reuven Frank
reuven -at- e-and-c -dot- com