Re: Just wondering if you respond to e-mail when there is no subject?

Subject: Re: Just wondering if you respond to e-mail when there is no subject?
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 10:11:32 -0400

Due to the volume of email I receive (which is not entirely the fault of
this list alone), I have had to become fairly cold-hearted. If there is no
subject line, I immediately delete it. If it is a reply from a digest
member, and the subject line says "Re: Digest ...", I immediately delete
it. If a poster feels that their message (or reply) is not important
enough to identify in the subject line, then I feel it's not important
enough to waste my time reading either. Incidentally, how would messages
like these be handled in the archives?

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com