Re: PC Novice Magazine

Subject: Re: PC Novice Magazine
From: "Michele Cottingham (BCS)" <cottingh -at- GROUCHO -dot- BSN -dot- USF -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 09:27:37 -0400

Gina,

Yes, PC Novice is good computer magazine for the beginners as the target
audience. However, their articles are good for the reader at any level of
computer experience.

You can find this online at www.smartcomputing.com

In the right frame of the page, You will see Find Answers section. This
is where you can find the kind of articele you need.

The paper version can be purchased at bookstores, computer stores,
walmart, etc.

Michele
aspiring tech writer

Michele Cottingham
Technical Writer/Graphic Artist
email:cottingh -at- groucho -dot- bsn -dot- usf -dot- edu
url:http://www.bsn.usf.edu/~cottingh

Follow the Golden Rule
Treat each other's email as you would like yours to be treated.