Frame/HTML Source Question

Subject: Frame/HTML Source Question
From: "John J. Gardiner" <jgard -at- SLIP -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 22:54:44 -0700

A new client currently has HTML user documentation. What he needs is some
additions and updates to these HTML pages and a hardcopy FrameMaker version
of the user guide derived from the HTML pages.

Anyone worked in a similar situation before? I don't know much about Frame
5.5's HTML capabilities, but it sure would be nice if I could:

- open the HTML pages in Frame
- make edits
- save the files as HTML (preserving the HTML formatting of the original
files)
- format the doc as a hardcopy doc and save it as such

Am I dreaming?

John J. Gardiner
Technical Documentation and Design
www.johngardiner.com

Online Help * User Guides * Documentation
HTML * Graphic Design
e-mail: info -at- johngardiner -dot- com