PDF file problems

Subject: PDF file problems
From: Anne Weiler <aweiler -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 17:02:24 -0700

I'm having trouble with a PDF file for a client. It looks fine on screen
and prints fine on my non-PostScript laser printer, but it doesn't print
properly at the client's site. There are odd gaps between occasional
words. Adobe's solution of printing only to PostScript printers isn't
feasible because this doc is going to be up on their web site.
Also, does anyone have tips for optimizing screen shots in PDF files?

Thanks
Anne

A n n e W e i l e r
Content and Design for Online and Print Media
aweiler -at- direct -dot- ca http://mypage.direct.ca/a/aweiler
(604) 708-5668