DCOM Interfaces

Subject: DCOM Interfaces
From: Alexa Thompson <Alexa -dot- Thompson -at- DSTM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:53:59 -0400

Has anyone developed/discovered a standard for documenting DCOM interfaces?
I have been asked to develop an Application Developer's Guide (a first for
our company) and would like to see any formatting samples out there.

Please send any comments off-list and I'll gladly summarize later. Thanks in
advance!

Alexa H. Thompson
Datastream Systems, Inc.
Greenville, SC 29605