Pointers (of mice & ...)

Subject: Pointers (of mice & ...)
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 02:38:18 -0700

I once again am fighting the mouse -- I go left & it does not; I go 2
mm up and it races to the edge of the page. It seems to make no
diference what company makes the mouse, none have a high survival rate
on my desk.

I use it on a pad. I use it on bare "wood." It's undersized ball (part
of the problem with the current rodent) is regularly removed and
(along with its receptacle) cleaned.

I am asking for pointer (vs. pointed?) suggestions -- does anyone
recommend a brand for use on all (most?) Windows platforms? Any
comments about pens and pads (I'm drawn in that direction)? I tried -
and quickly rejected - a trackball ... I always under/overshot the
target.

Please send comments to katav -at- yahoo -dot- com . If there is interest I'll
summarize for The List.

TIA

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}