Word to HTML?

Subject: Word to HTML?
From: Colleen Adams <colleen_adams -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:18:24 -0500

I apologize in advance if this has been beaten to death, but...

Have any of you done a conversion from Word to HTML without using an
intermediate HTML editing tool? (We already have Doc-To-Help and could
go to HTML through D2H, but we were trying to avoid this intermediate
step.) And, Marketing has informed us that customers want HTML
instead of HLP...

Any feedback would be appreciated! (We're running short on time...)

You can respond offlist and I'll summarize if there's interest...

Thanks!
Colleen Adams
External Documentation Manager
First DataBank, Inc.