Autocorrect and Forms

Subject: Autocorrect and Forms
From: Lucille Lattanzi <lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:41:48 -0400

Hi, everybody ~

Perhaps someone in the vast TECHWR-l community has run up against this
Word peculiarity. I tried the Word PC list with no luck. I also tried
the Microsoft online database with no luck. I even wrote to
ask -dot- woody -at- wopr -dot- com -dot- You see, I have corporate management users for the
online forms I create who need the answer to this one. So with apologies
to Eric, here goes ...

Does anyone know why Autocorrect doesn't work in a text field on a Word
form?? The function is live on the Tools menu when the cursor is in the
field, and function parameters can be modified. Is it just Word being
Word?

If you can help, please reply off list because I am a digest
subscriber.
Again, my apologies to all for an off-topic question.

TIA
Lucille Lattanzi
Periphonics Corporation
Bohemia, NY, USA