Definition

Subject: Definition
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 19:46:49 -0400

Greetings TWs:

I need a definition for FIRMWARE. It is for a miliatary standards doc.
Anyone got a definition (which also needs to be cited). I know we have
some great SMEs out there. I need this ASAP, what's new
.....hmm....seems we all suffer from that. TIA.

Smokey

Please use E-mail below.

Smokey Lynne Bare, C.T.C.
Information Architect
Technical Communications Support - Military Systems Group

Reply E-mail: Smokey_Bare -at- dscc -dot- dla -dot- mil