on-line testing plan

Subject: on-line testing plan
From: "Roth, Lesley, Ms., GATQ" <rothle -at- COMM -dot- HQ -dot- AF -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:58:00 PDT

Hello!
I need help with developing a test plan for our on-line help system. I
will not be writing the test plan but would like to be in on the test
plan process from the beginning. I am new to the concepts of help
authoring and testing. Our programmers/testers need some guidance too
and they are looking to me. Might someone be able to point me in the
direction of some good books on testing specifically for on-line help?
Thanks,
Lesley Roth