(2) 30 FREE HOME TRIAL

Subject: (2) 30 FREE HOME TRIAL
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 10:52:47 +1000

My last message was also sent before I knew Scott was connected.

Scott, if you want to flog your products, please set up a definitive list
for New Products (another one, sigh) etc.. and we will then look at it when
WE want.

How much credence will now be given to any future comment you make??

Bruce Ashley
OZ